Vote for Captiva's Beach!!!!
Posted by Karen Bell on Monday, April 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM By Karen Bell / April 9, 2012 Comment
Vote for Captiva in ASBPA's
Best of the Best Restored Beaches Award!
Voting started on March 30 for the American Shore and Beach Preservation Association (ASBPA) contest to select the Best of the Best Restored Beaches in the last 10 years. Currently, Captiva is running third in the voting behind Corpus Christi, TX and Navarre Beach, FL and just ahead of Hilton Head, SC. If you have already voted, vote again! You may vote once each day through April 27.
After you cast your vote, the latest tally is displayed.
To vote for Captiva's project, follow the instructions below.
1. Click on this link This will take you to ASBPA's website.
2. On the ASBPA website, click on the highlighted words Vote Now through April 27 for the 2012 Best of the Best Restored Beaches! that appear just below the logo that looks like the one above.
3. Read about the contest and then click on Community Beaches. Captiva's project is in this category.
4. Put your pointer on the button next to Captiva Island, Florida in the list of projects that appears at the bottom of the screen and click. A dot will appear within the button.
5. Click on Vote. You are done. View the latest voting results. Don't forget to vote again tomorrow. And the next day...and the next...etc.
You may vote once each day through April 27. You can vote for one and only one beach within each category. Anyone and everyone is eligible to vote.The voting will result in the selection of one Best Restored Beach within each category.
VOTE FOR CAPTIVA'S BEACH ONCE EACH DAY THROUGH
APRIL 27, 2012!
The Bell Team has over 26 years of experience in the Sanibel Island Real Estate & Captiva Island Real Estate Markets, you couldn't be in better hands. Call Karen Bell & The Bell Team for all your real estate needs. 866-472-7800 x 272/ 239-472-7800 x 272 / 239-851-01686